The student news site of Perry Hall High School

The Hallmark

REVIEW: Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette

Courtney Langmead, Opinion Editor

If you haven’t heard, Too Faced has brought back there Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette back, and with it came a whole line of peachy products to make you feel glowy and glamorous. Ranging from lip glosses to eyeshadows, this peach line is a dream come true.

Is it worth the hype? Yes, it definitely is. The Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette is $42, and comes with a highlighter, bronzer, and blush. The highlighter is pinky-golden, and will suit any skin tone. The blush is very peachy, and will benefit any skin tone as well. The bronzer on the other hand I think will only suit light to medium skin tones.

The best part about this palette is the smell. There are a bunch of products made with cocoa powder to give them a nice chocolate scent, but that has NOTHING on this peach scent. Looking AND smelling peachy just seems like a double win.

With my experience with this palette, you will need a dense brush to get enough product, for the blush and bronzer at least. The highlighter might need something denser than just a regular fan brush, but not super dense. That’s my only problem with this palette, but once you get enough product, you look like a glowing goddess.

The finish you receive with this product is very natural, but still super glam. A lot of makeup products make you look fake and flat. This one makes you look very youthful, non-flat, human. If you’re looking for that type of finish, I would highly recommend this product.