The student news site of Perry Hall High School

The Hallmark

10 Best Foods That Feature Pumpkin

Lindsey Burr

Lindsey Burr

Lindsey Burr, Staff Writer

It’s that time of year again. All of the pumpkin foods are back in season and keep getting more and more popular. Here are just a few of the many different foods with pumpkin that you can try this year.

10. Pumpkin Pie: This is a huge fall favorite. It is perfect to have on Thanksgiving, or just any time during the fall season.

9. Pumpkin Spice Latte: Go to Starbucks and order a hot pumpkin spice latte. It gives you the perfect taste of fall and will keep you warm in the cool weather.

8. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls: This is the perfect little fall breakfast to eat when you’re on the go. The icing on top will give you the extra energy to get through the day.

7. Pumpkin Bread: A warm treat that’s perfect after any meal and is great all year round, not just during fall.

6. Pumpkin Cheesecake: Pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect dessert with a little whipped cream on top.

5. Pumpkin Seeds: After you carve a pumpkin, save all of the seeds and bake them in the oven. For extra flavor, add a little salt on top.

4. Pumpkin Donuts: This is another perfect breakfast treat will go perfect with a warm pumpkin spice latte.

3. Pumpkin Cookies: Another little fall dessert that is perfect after a big meal. Getting pumpkin cookies with pumpkin faces on them is a bonus.

2. Pumpkin Muffins: This breakfast treat is a little healthier than cinnamon rolls or donuts, but you still get a dose of pumpkin to start your day.

1. Pumpkin Scones: These are a huge fall favorite at Starbucks. With their pumpkin bread topped with pumpkin flavored icing, this is definitely one you have to try this fall.