The student news site of Perry Hall High School

The Hallmark

REVIEW: Benefit Cosmetics Bigger and Bolder Brow Kit

Courtney Langmead, Opinion Editor

Great brows often come with a price. There are things you have to research before buying brow products, or really any makeup products in general. Reviews, how they apply, what to apply them with, and what result you get are crucial bits of information needed before buying.

Brows done on Courtney Langmead with the Benefit Cosmetics Bigger and Bolder Brow kit in shape “deep”.

Benefit Cosmetics Bigger and Bolder Brow kit is definitely a good price for all the product you receive. The kit comes with a full size “Ka-BROW!” eyebrow cream-gel color, a full size ‘highbrow” eyebrow highlighter, “ready, set, BROW!” travel size mini clear brow gel, and brow shaping stencils. All of these items in one fabulous kit will set you back $34. Having it be a $62 value, with most of the products being full size, this is a great deal.

This kit comes in 3 different shades: light, medium, and deep. Not a wide variety, but will fit most. The cream-gel comes with a built in angled brush to make your brows super defined, for a nice, bold look. The clear brow gel keeps your fly-away brow hairs in place all day without looking matted down to your face. The brow highlighter cleans up the underneath of your brows, as well as highlights to give your brows a lift, as well as younger looking eyes. The stencils are a guide to help you figure out which shapes to try out, in case your a newbie to doing brows.

This kit has all the essential items needed to get glamorous, bold brows. This kit receives a 5/5 stars.