Dos and Don’ts for Halloween Candy
October 26, 2016
Filed under Opinion
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Halloween is around the corner and people need to start buying candy. There are hundreds of different candies that parents buy, but some of them end up in the trash because the kids do not like them.
- Make sure none of the candies are open.
- Have a variety of candy for people to choose from.
- Buy chocolate covered food like pretzels and popcorn.
- Get sour and chewy candies like Skittles and Starburst.
- Have chocolate. Who doesn’t love chocolate?
- Don’t give out bookmarks or pencils unless you want to be a disappointment.
- Don’t give out candy corn. Please.
- Don’t eat all the candy.
- Don’t buy fun-sized candies.
- Don’t keep your candy bowl outside. Someone will take all of it.