The student news site of Perry Hall High School

Review: Arctic Fox Semi-Permanent Hair Dye

Tracy Ngyuen, Staff Writer

Having colorful hair is  one of the cutest trends lately. To achieve a nice colorful semi-permanent hair color, you need a long lasting vibrant hair dye. Pink looks great on everyone! I have a lot of experience with bleach but I have never went out of the box.

I recently achieved pink hair with Arctic Fox semi permanent hair dye in Virgin Pink. At first, I tried the Ion Color brilliance salmon hair dye but it didn’t work well. Luckily, I ran into Arctic Fox semi-permanent hair dye at Hot Topic for a reasonable cost.

Before you buy anything you put on your hair or skin, RESEARCH and read reviews. Research is so important because you have to know what you’re putting on your skin and hair. Arctic Fox is 100% Vegan, Cruelty free, and they don’t test on animals! If you think that’s great, there’s more. Their ingredients don’t include all the things bad for your hair like ammonia, PPD or peroxide.

Since I have thick hair, I always had to buy 3 containers of Manic Panic to do my whole head. Arctic Fox is actually only $7-12, which is so reasonable since the bottle is barely used even with my thick hair.

The mixing process is simple and effortless. I used mostly conditioner and a drop of the pink hair dye and it turned out very vibrant and opaque.

The color lasted about 3 weeks total without retouching. It never bled my clothes or towel and it barely bled in the shower which is surprising for a semi permanent hair dye. I was very impressed with the product and I’ll continue supporting and purchasing from the brand.