7 things that are the absolute worst
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
- When people eat during class – and you’re hungry
This is honestly terrible because you just sit there in a hunger filled misery.
- When you actually do your homework well and your teacher doesn’t grade it
I mean, of course I always do my homework, but I may not always put a ton of thought into it, so when I do, please, for the love of all things good in this world, take it from me.
- When your phone charger breaks
Please, please, just grant me the sweet release of death. And come on, what do they even make those chargers out of anyways? Straws and glue?
- When someone ‘borrows’ your pencil and doesn’t give it back
Friendly reminder, buddy! It’s not called borrowing if you’re just going to steal it!
- When you are writing and you write the wrong letter but the letter looks really good
It’s not often that my handwriting looks good, but when it does, it’s because I made a mistake.
- When older people talk about the great things we missed in a pretentious way
Okay, okay, I get it. Just because I wasn’t alive when John Lennon walking this wonderful planet, it doesn’t mean I’ve been deprived of all good things in life. I mean, have you heard of a great new thing called ‘technology?’
- When you finish a really good listicle you wish could go on forever
I know, friend. But don’t fret; all good things come to an end.